Mission: Preferred Family Healthcare (PFH) is a dynamic and caring organization committed to providing integrated care to assist individuals in achieving overall health and wellness.
PFH offers a fully array of integrated services, serving more than 100,000 individuals each year in nearly 100 locations throughout Missouri, Oklahoma, Kansas and Illinois.
As a Therapist (Domestic Violence), you are responsible Responsible for assisting individuals with Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault histories to improve their ability to perform tasks in the daily living and working environments, as well as provide clinical guidance.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide individual and group counseling to residential, shelter and outreach consumers.
- Chart all pertinent information regarding individual sessions and group participation/ attendance and document progress toward achieving goals.
- Facilitate various psycho-educational and support groups
- Assist Director in coordination of direct services between all sites.
- Manage referrals for service, census list and Master Lists for all sites.
- Facilitate various psycho-educational groups with residential and outreach clients
- Chart all pertinent information including individual sessions and document progress toward achieving goals.
- Complete all intake, assessment, treatment planning, safety planning and discharge paperwork in a timely manner.
- Answer 24 hour hotline and provide crisis support and advocacy as needed. Record calls in Phone Log book.
We think you’d be great for this role if you have the following:
- Masters Degree in Social Work, counseling, or a related field; AND
- Meets the requirements to be provisionally licensed as a counselor or social worker in the state of Missouri;
- Provisionally Licensed or Licensed as a counselor or social worker in the state of Missouri; OR
- Doctoral degree in psychology and licensed as a psychologist with the state of Missouri.
Our legal team wants us to let you know what’s required!
Employment is conditional upon the receipt of appropriate background checks. Upon offer of employment, you must grant permission for Preferred Family Healthcare to verify accuracy, legitimacy, and results in regards to the following conditions of employment:
- You must be able to pass a background check that includes criminal history and abuse/ neglect.
- You must have adequate employment/ and or personal reference checks.
- Vehicle driving record