We’re a Good Family to Know:
Preferred Family Healthcare (PFH) is a community-based healthcare organization that offers a full array of integrated services, serving more than 100,000 individuals each year in nearly 100 locations throughout Missouri, Oklahoma, Kansas and Illinois.
Our greatest reward has been the opportunity to serve families and communities in need for the past 40 years. At PFH, our future is brighter than ever! With changes in leadership, focused priorities and strong core values, PFH remains a “Good Family to Know!”
Your role at PFH:
As a PSR Specialist you are responsible for providing day-to-day services under the PSR program, in accordance with State Regulatory directives, to clients with severe and persistent mental illness. You will:
- Continuously monitors premises to insure that all safety and sanitation requirements are being maintained.
- Maintains a standard of behavior that is at all times consistent with agency expectations and program philosophy.
- Insure that all program expectations and curfews are adhered to, and report behaviors which may assist in CPRC team.
- Facilitate PSR education sessions, under the direct supervision of the Clinical Supervisor and/or PSR Supervisor.
- Performs orientation, education, referral, record keeping functions, and participate in team planning.
- Plans, organizes and facilitates groups, outings or other activities to accomplish program objectives.
- Under the directions of CPRC Clinical Supervision and/or PSR Supervisor, serves as an advocate to the client in the implementation of treatment plan.
We think you’d be great for this role if you have:
- Graduate from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor’s Degree in social work, counseling, psychology, psychiatric nursing or closely related field; OR
- High School education or equivalent and two (2) years responsible employment history.
You’ll love being a part of our family because:
Our associates are our most valuable asset! We understand the role their satisfaction plays in the quality of services they provide. Through encouragement, our associates are empowered to optimize their strengths through ongoing training to ensure they are equipped and feel competent to serve our clients.
Our eligible associates enjoy some of the following PFH Perks:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability plan options
- Competitive 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan – up to 5% match!
- Company paid basic life insurance
- Paid Time Off Program for vacation, holiday and sick time
- Emergency Medical Leave Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts – healthcare and dependent child-care
- Health & Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Discount Program
- Mileage Reimbursement
- License/Certification Reimbursement
Our human resources team wants to let you know what’s required:
Employment is conditional upon the receipt of appropriate background checks. Upon offer of employment, you must grant permission for Preferred Family Healthcare to verify accuracy, legitimacy, and results in regards to the following conditions of employment:
- Background check that includes criminal history and abuse/ neglect.
- Motor vehicle driving record check.
- Education and license/certification verification (if applicable).
- Employment and/or personal reference checks.