We’re a Good Family to Know:
Preferred Family Healthcare (PFH) is a community-based healthcare organization that offers a full array of integrated services, serving more than 100,000 individuals each year in nearly 100 locations throughout Missouri, Oklahoma, Kansas and Illinois.
Our greatest reward has been the opportunity to serve families and communities in need for the past 40 years. At PFH, our future is brighter than ever! With changes in leadership, focused priorities and strong core values, PFH remains a “Good Family to Know!”
Your role at PFH:
As a Therapist, you are responsible for assisting individuals with mental illness and/or substance use disorders to improve their ability to perform tasks in their daily living and working environments as well as provide clinical guidance as they move towards recovery. You will:
- Complete intake/screening and/or comprehensive assessment process within appropriate time frames as designated by state regulatory/CARF/agency standards.
- Determine and document diagnosis based on comprehensive assessment.
- Develop treatment plans for clients in accordance with state regulatory /CARF guidelines that demonstrate individualization and evolution based on information gathered from assessment.
- Complete all correspondence in a timely fashion.
- Participate in clinical staffing/treatment meetings providing feedback on all pertinent cases.
- Adhere to weekly service provision model.
- Work closely with insurance department to ensure authorized services are approved and adequate information is provided within specified time frames.
We think you’d be great for this role if you have:
- Holds licensure with the applicable board of professional registration for the state that they are practicing as a professional counselor or social worker.
- Missouri: Provisional Licensed (PLPC) or Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Provisional Licensed (LMSW) or Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (MFT)
- Kansas: Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW) or Licensed Specialist Clinical Social Worker (LSCSW).
- Illinois: Licensed by the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation
Applicant must be willing to become licensed in additional states, other than the state currently licensed in. Applicant must be willing and comfortable with providing telehealth services to the individuals we serve
You’ll love being a part of our family because:
Our associates are our most valuable asset! We understand the role their satisfaction plays in the quality of services they provide. Through encouragement, our associates are empowered to optimize their strengths through ongoing training to ensure they are equipped and feel competent to serve our clients.
Our eligible associates enjoy some of the following PFH Perks:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability plan options
- Competitive 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan – up to 5% match!
- Company paid basic life insurance
- Paid Time Off Program for vacation, holiday and sick time
- Emergency Medical Leave Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts – healthcare and dependent child-care
- Health & Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Discount Program
- Mileage Reimbursement
- License/Certification Reimbursement
Our human resources team wants to let you know what’s required:
Employment is conditional upon the receipt of appropriate background checks. Upon offer of employment, you must grant permission for Preferred Family Healthcare to verify accuracy, legitimacy, and results in regards to the following conditions of employment:
- Background check that includes criminal history and abuse/ neglect.
- Motor vehicle driving record check.
- Education and license/certification verification (if applicable).
- Employment and/or personal reference checks.