We’re a Good Family to Know:
Preferred Family Healthcare (PFH) is a community-based healthcare organization that offers a full array of integrated services, serving more than 100,000 individuals each year in nearly 100 locations throughout Missouri, Oklahoma, Kansas and Illinois.
Our greatest reward has been the opportunity to serve families and communities in need for the past 40 years. At PFH, our future is brighter than ever! With changes in leadership, focused priorities and strong core values, PFH remains a “Good Family to Know!”
Your role at PFH:
As the Program Director, you are responsible for providing oversight to a team and/or teams of PFH Associates providing therapeutic functions. Duties include administering policies, procedures, and practices, and planning, organizing, developing, implementing, coordinating program activities.
- Complete supervisee’s performance evaluations, training plans and supervision records
- Maintain a climate which attracts, keeps, and motivates a staff of top-quality people
- Interview/hire/train new site personnel and ensure that supervisory staff are equipped to participate in the interview and selection process.
- In conjunction with VP, established program specific performance targets. Provides oversight of performance targets adhering to specified timeframes.
- In collaboration with executive team to develop annual performance indicator measurements for Quality Management.
- In collaboration with executive team, develop annual budgets with focus on revenue models, staffing patterns, and expenses.
- Ensure compliance with applicable regulatory standards maintaining licensure, certification, and accreditation.
- Adhere to Incident Reporting policy and procedure ensuring all relevant information is collected by staff in a timely manner.
- Coordinate inter-agency resources. Ensure program services and operations align with primary functions of the agency.
- Plus, much more!
We think you’d be great for this role if you have:
- A counselor, psychologist, or physician licensed in Missouri who has at least one (1) year professional experience in the treatment or rehabilitation of substance abuse; AND at least one (1) year of supervisory experience in substance use disorders; OR
- A graduate of an accredited college or university with a Master’s Degree in social work, counseling, psychology, psychiatric nursing or closely related field, who has at least three (3)years of progressively responsible professional experience in the treatment or rehabilitation of substance use disorders; OR
- A graduate of an accredited college or university with a Bachelor’s Degree in social work, counseling, psychology, psychiatric nursing or closely related field, who has at least four (4) years professional experience in the treatment or rehabilitation of substance use disorders and two (2) years supervisory experience; OR
- Alcohol, drug or substance abuse counselor certified by the Missouri Credentialing Board, Inc. with four (4) years professional experience in the field of substance use treatment and three (3) years supervisory experience.
You’ll love being a part of our family because:
Our associates are our most valuable asset! We understand the role their satisfaction plays in the quality of services they provide. Through encouragement, our associates are empowered to optimize their strengths through ongoing training to ensure they are equipped and feel competent to serve our clients.
Our eligible associates enjoy some of the following PFH Perks:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability plan options
- Competitive 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan – up to 5% match!
- Company paid basic life insurance
- Paid Time Off Program for vacation, holiday and sick time
- Emergency Medical Leave Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts – healthcare and dependent child-care
- Health & Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Discount Program
- Mileage Reimbursement
- License/Certification Reimbursement
Our human resources team wants to let you know what’s required:
Employment is conditional upon the receipt of appropriate background checks. Upon offer of employment, you must grant permission for Preferred Family Healthcare to verify accuracy, legitimacy, and results in regards to the following conditions of employment:
- Background check that includes criminal history and abuse/ neglect.
- Motor vehicle driving record check.
- Education and license/certification verification (if applicable).
- Employment and/or personal reference checks.