We’re a Good Family to Know:
Preferred Family Healthcare (PFH) is a community-based healthcare organization that offers a full array of integrated services, serving more than 100,000 individuals each year in nearly 100 locations throughout Missouri, Oklahoma, Kansas and Illinois.
Our greatest reward has been the opportunity to serve families and communities in need for the past 40 years. At PFH, our future is brighter than ever! With changes in leadership, focused priorities and strong core values, PFH remains a “Good Family to Know!”
Your role at PFH:
As an Assistant Residential Coordinator, you are responsible for assisting the Clinical Team in assigned treatment procedures. Responsible for supervision/monitoring of client/patients, modeling appropriate behavior and providing a safe/therapeutic community. You will:
- Oversee daily activities of clients/patients ensuring expectations and rules are adhered to communicating pertinent behaviors to treatment team.
- Assist in orientation of client/patient population with regards to client rights and rules.
- Adhere to all medication policies and work with trained Behavioral Health Technicians to ensure all medication policies are followed.
- Document client activities occurring on shifts that are relevant to clients’/patients’ progress or behavior.
- Screen and monitor detoxification clients to ensure that safety and recovery needs are being met if applicable. Provide client transportation as needed.
- Participate in new Behavioral Health Technician hiring – interview and selection.
- Assist in training/orienting/Supervising Behavioral Health Technicians.
- Provide and document supervision of direct reports on a regularly scheduled basis.
- Facilitate Behavioral Health Technician meetings as scheduled.
We think you’d be great for this role if you have:
- Graduate from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor’s Degree in social work, counseling, psychology, psychiatric nursing, or a closely related field; OR
- High School education or General Equivalency Diploma; AND
- At least two (2) years responsible employment history.
- At least one (1) year of supervisory responsibility is preferred.
You’ll love being a part of our family because:
Our associates are our most valuable asset! We understand the role their satisfaction plays in the quality of services they provide. Through encouragement, our associates are empowered to optimize their strengths through ongoing training to ensure they are equipped and feel competent to serve our clients.
Our eligible associates enjoy some of the following PFH Perks:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability plan options
- Competitive 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan – up to 5% match!
- Company paid basic life insurance
- Paid Time Off Program for vacation, holiday and sick time
- Emergency Medical Leave Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts – healthcare and dependent child-care
- Health & Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Discount Program
- Mileage Reimbursement
- License/Certification Reimbursement
Our human resources team wants to let you know what’s required:
Employment is conditional upon the receipt of appropriate background checks. Upon offer of employment, you must grant permission for Preferred Family Healthcare to verify accuracy, legitimacy, and results in regards to the following conditions of employment:
- Background check that includes criminal history and abuse/ neglect.
- Motor vehicle driving record check.
- Education and license/certification verification (if applicable).
- Employment and/or personal reference checks.