We’re a Good Family to Know:
Preferred Family Healthcare (PFH) is a community-based healthcare organization that offers a full array of integrated services, serving more than 100,000 individuals each year in nearly 100 locations throughout Missouri, Oklahoma, Kansas and Illinois.
Our greatest reward has been the opportunity to serve families and communities in need for the past 40 years. At PFH, our future is brighter than ever! With changes in leadership, focused priorities and strong core values, PFH remains a “Good Family to Know!”
Your role at PFH:
As a Program Coordinator, you are responsible for providing oversight and coordination of operations within designated service delivery areas. You will:
- Be knowledgeable of Preferred Family Healthcare (PFH) Policies and Procedures, Community Services procedures, and Corporate handbook.
- Be knowledgeable of PFH Community Services procedures.
- Maintain confidentiality of Protected Health Information as directed in HIPAA training.
- Coordinate and participate in the development of the Individual Support Plan (ISP); ensure outcomes are measurable and clear to staff.
- Ensure staff is trained in the individual’s written plan and in their responsibility for implementing the plan.
- Ensure accurate and timely documentation is completed for authorized services and supports.
We think you’d be great for this role if you have:
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in the Human Services field and one (1) year experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities is required.
- Relevant experience in the field of Developmental Disabilities can be substituted year for year for a degree.
You’ll love being a part of our family because:
Our associates are our most valuable asset! We understand the role their satisfaction plays in the quality of services they provide. Through encouragement, our associates are empowered to optimize their strengths through ongoing training to ensure they are equipped and feel competent to serve our clients.
Our eligible associates enjoy some of the following PFH Perks:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability plan options
- Competitive 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan – up to 5% match!
- Company paid basic life insurance
- Paid Time Off Program for vacation, holiday and sick time
- Emergency Medical Leave Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts – healthcare and dependent child-care
- Health & Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Discount Program
- Mileage Reimbursement
- License/Certification Reimbursement
Our human resources team wants to let you know what’s required:
Employment is conditional upon the receipt of appropriate background checks. Upon offer of employment, you must grant permission for Preferred Family Healthcare to verify accuracy, legitimacy, and results in regards to the following conditions of employment:
- Background check that includes criminal history and abuse/ neglect.
- Motor vehicle driving record check.
- Education and license/certification verification (if applicable).
- Employment and/or personal reference checks.