We’re a Good Family to Know:
Preferred Family Healthcare (PFH) is a community-based healthcare organization that offers a full array of integrated services, serving more than 100,000 individuals each year in nearly 100 locations throughout Missouri, Oklahoma, Kansas and Illinois.
Our greatest reward has been the opportunity to serve families and communities in need for the past 40 years. At PFH, our future is brighter than ever! With changes in leadership, focused priorities and strong core values, PFH remains a “Good Family to Know!”
Your role at PFH:
As a Clinical Supervisor, you are responsible for the overall services provided in the assigned area/team in which you work including program(s), financial management, and associates. You will:
- Be knowledgeable of and adhere to all company policies, procedures and regulatory standards for assigned scope.
- Provide clinical supervision for assigned staff/teams, to include but not limited to; monthly individual caseload staffing, progress on treatment plans, outcomes for services provided, and overall needs of individual cases.
- Facilitate case consultation and assistance to clinicians, paraprofessional and administrative staff associated with the clients(s) as needed.
- Conduct multidisciplinary staffing.
- Hire, train and provide supervision of new and current team members.
- Attend regular leadership meetings and other meetings/trainings as required.
- Review and approve weekly staff timesheets, paid time off requests, and expenses at regular intervals consistent with PFH payroll cycles.
- Facilitate weekly clinical staffing, team meetings, and/or other staffing needs.
We think you’d be great for this role if you have:
- Master's Degree is required in an applicable field of social science or administrative study.
- Must maintain a professional license in good standing with respective state boards.
- Experience and skills which would provide expertise to operate a complex program, supervise associates, advocate for those we serve, manage a budget, and participate in long range quality improvement processes are also required.
You’ll love being a part of our family because:
Our associates are our most valuable asset! We understand the role their satisfaction plays in the quality of services they provide. Through encouragement, our associates are empowered to optimize their strengths through ongoing training to ensure they are equipped and feel competent to serve our clients.
Our eligible associates enjoy some of the following PFH Perks:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability plan options
- Competitive 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan – up to 5% match!
- Company paid basic life insurance
- Paid Time Off Program for vacation, holiday and sick time
- Emergency Medical Leave Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts – healthcare and dependent child-care
- Health & Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Discount Program
- Mileage Reimbursement
- License/Certification Reimbursement
Our human resources team wants to let you know what’s required:
Employment is conditional upon the receipt of appropriate background checks. Upon offer of employment, you must grant permission for Preferred Family Healthcare to verify accuracy, legitimacy, and results in regards to the following conditions of employment:
- Background check that includes criminal history and abuse/ neglect.
- Motor vehicle driving record check.
- Education and license/certification verification (if applicable).
- Employment and/or personal reference checks.